Yamaha Safety Road Science
Hong Leong Yamaha Motor Sdn Bhd.(HLYM)(Co. no:46829-P), a company incorporated in Malaysia in 1978, is a joint venture between Hong Leong Industries Bhd and Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd , Japan.
Therefore, the YSRS programme organized by Hong Leong Yamaha Motor fully complements the Government’s initiative to further promote riding safety. The YSRS programme is divided into two sessions, one on theory and the other on the practical usage of the motorcycle. The target audience are Factory workers, College & University students.
A corporate social responsibility initiative in support of Road Safety Campaign
Q & A
HLYM embarked on developing an environmental management system (EMS) back in year 2004. HLYM was assessed and certified as meeting requirements of ISO 14001:2004 on May 2006, making it the first motorcycle manufacturing company in Malaysia to achieve this status of high remark.
In pursuance of our mission, HLYM recognizes the need for environmental protection, and is fully committed to:
- Comply with all relevant environmental legislation and corporate requirements.
- Conserve the natural resources and prevent pollution from significant environmental aspects.
- Continual improvement of our environmental management programmes by setting and reviewing environmental objectives and targets periodically.
- Provide and maintain a safe and healthy workplace for our employees.
- Develop and manufacture products for customer life improvement and in harmony with nature.
- Promote awareness by communicating this policy to all our employees and stakeholders.
Free Maintenance 15 Point Check