- To handle full set of accounts and cash flow management
- To handle accounts receivables and account payables
- To handle correspondence with suppliers and authorities/3rd parties
- Ensuring the timely closing of monthly accounts
- Handle full set of account timely reported to GST submission
- Handle of filing, keep the record and assuring accurate documents filing
- General office administration works
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Prepare related companies transactions and ensure reconciling items are followed up properly.
- To prepare, analyze and report financial results
- Ensure accounting records & systems are in compliance with company policies, approved accounting standards, and statutory requirements.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sungai Buloh.
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.