||:||Executive, Dealer Sales|
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English & Mandarin (ability to coverse in Chinese dialects, eg: Hokkien would be an added advantage).
- Willing to work for long hours (if necessary).
- Cultivate strong relationship with customers by maintaining regular visits.
- Assist branch manager to ensure the smooth running of the branch.
- Achieve the KRA set out for the fiscal year in terms of market share and sales target.
- Assist in collection of amount due, warranty parts, damage claims and timely renewal of collateral by dealers.
- Assist Head Office in surveys, market intelligence and feedback.
- Assist regional promotions and to collaborate with dealers on promotional activities.
- Carry out any other task assigned by Management from time to time.