||Security Officer/ Executive
- Responsible on all security and safety management pertaining to the Company.
- Assist in developing and maintaining the security policies and procedures to safeguard the company properties and its employees.
- Supervise a team of security guards including outsourced security guards to ensure that the company premises and all its belongings are adequately protected.
- To conduct security awareness communication to all employees to ensure appropriate level of security consciousness.
- To liaise with local enforcement and external security providers such as local police, Bomba, Guardian Security, CCTV system provider, etc., so as to continuously improve security monitoring system.
- Conduct investigation on security breach incidences; provide detail finding and resolution recommendations.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience at supervisory level in relevant field.
- Ex-military or ex-police force officer is an added advantage.
- Good communication skills in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with sense of urgency, task oriented and possess initiative.
- Able to work in flexible hours which include night and weekends duties.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Physically and medically fit.