1. Carried out new model development and implementation.
a) Racks, jigs and fixtures design and testing
b) Work stations and process flow
c) Preparation of process standards
d) Trial evaluation and testing
2. Assist Engineer to carry out activities to improve productivity with cost effectively.
a) Design and coordinate the fabrication and implementation
b) Implementation and monitoring of progress
- Diploma in Mechanical, Industrial, Manufacturing or Automotive Engineering.
- Knowledge in AutoCAD/ Inventor software.
- Good coomunication and interpersonal skills.
- Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply.